Wednesday, September 26, 2007

jsx said:

what's up ugly

mx said:

::gasp::

jsx said:

stop checking out my mom

mx said:

i am offended

jsx said:

sick and wronf

mx said:

tell her to stop sending me nudie pics and posing in the magazines i subscribe to

jsx said:

I will do no such thing, she is old enough to make her own decisions. I would tell you the truth about your looks but you said you don't like compliments so you get ugly

mx said:

yes. i win. right?

jsx said:

sure thing ugtar. i have my moments. so you shoudl reconsidder vegas. sarah will still be in chicago next year.

mx said:

but i'm so poor! like sooo poor

jsx said:

well it is vegas. are you opposed to stripping for cash? you potential for work is better in vegas and you can have all my comped booze they'll give me for sitting at the poker tables all day. see.... I'm saving you money!

mx said:

wow.... this is looking to be a worthwhile investment...

jsx said:

did I mention cookies???

No comments:

Post a Comment