Monday, September 10, 2007

TWO YEARS AGO TODAY:

I saw Mr. and Mrs. Smith again the other day and it is half terrible. I have never been so fucking annoyed before in a movie theatre. That's saying a lot because I am always annoyed to all fuck in movie theatres. This time a couple of fat kids kept going for soda refills and throughout the entire film you could hear one asshole eating popcorn and crinkling his bag. It's like dude, you figure 30 minutes into the movie people are done eating, BUT NO this fucker is crinkling and chewing as loud as he can the entire fucking time. I kept fantasizing about different bitchy things to yell at him. I was seriously annoyed by him and I was maybe 6 rows away. You'd think everyone surrounding him would say something or at least make "I am annoyed right now at you" groans or something. If I was sitting beside him, I would have leaned over and been all "pssst.... pssst... Dude, CAN YOU SHUT THE MOTHER FUCKING EFF UP OR AT LEAST CHEW QUIETLY AND PUT A HANDFUL OF POPCORN IN YOUR HANDS SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO CRINKLE AND RUSTLE THE BAG EVERYTIME YOU GO FOR MORE LIKE HOLY SHIT DUDE YOU MAKE ME WANT TO PUT CHLORINE IN MY EYES AND RIP ALL MY HAIR OUT ONE STRAND AT A TIME AND THEN GET HIT BY THREE TRANSPORT TRUCKS AND THEN WALK THROUGH FIRE AND BROKEN GLASS NAKED IN FRONT OF MY ENTIRE FAMILY!!!"



How am I not crazy yet?

::le sigh:: At least I get to go to Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment