Monday, October 20, 2008

so let's jump right in, shall we?

saturday night i hung out with russiantx. drinking and pool at lou's. good time. whatever.

got hit on by the hottest lesbian that i have ever been hit on by... fuck. she was gorgeous. if i'd hit it, it would have made my night slightly calmer than it actually ended.

went home with russian tx.

had sex.

whatever.

post-sex... about three minutes...

mengtar said:

tell me something i don't know about you. ((a standard question that would typically trigger a response along the lines of "my brother is a vet" or "my favorite shape is the horse-shoe"))

russiantx said:

three months ago i paid for the abortion of my first child.

whoa whoa whoa... what?!?!?

yes. that happened.

((dueces))

in celebration of surviving crazy-awkward night from hell, i got high and shared some wine with junkiecx. great times were had...

also, there is this...



((boxwine, fuckers))

No comments:

Post a Comment