Tuesday, October 21, 2008

and now for more awkward...

i grabbed a drink at lou's with boilerroomjx last night. ((UGH! why did i have to double check his loser status? sorry, you've been deleted...)) but it turns out he's into shooting things and watches the military history channel. he's basically my old roommate minus 150lbs.

and of course it wouldn't be awkward enough unless russiantx ((the abortion dude)) was there as well. but he was soo planning on just not talking to me and avoiding eye contact for a good portion of the evening((which i'm pretty sure... yes... yes, that IS my role)) until his other russian friend that i met pointed me out and waved. his friend was all about us hooking up.

but he stopped me at the smoke machine later and apologized for being crazy ((legit)) but he doesn't want to hang out because he's getting back together with the abortee ex-girlfriend and whatever.

how do i attract these crazies? even my one night stands are crazies. how about just not calling afterwards and keeping all of your crazy inside? fucking balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment