Tuesday, October 14, 2008

happy soccer shoe day!

i went outside for my breakfast cigarette and was startled by some distant screams and cheers. i'm not sure if there's an event in my hood or if my elderly neighbors have their tv on practically-deaf-mode.

i do live near a church... has anyone heard if jesus came back again? he would be an early riser. i googled it and TIME magazine is suggesting jesus IS back and she's chinese... that shit wouldn't fly in texas.

whatever.

so my crotch is bleeding again. fucking great. at least it happened before soccer day.

i think my judgement is slipping. after the past couple weeks i guess i had figured that we could start sleeping together again. or ((gasp)) maybe that he even wanted to! i don't take rejection well.

i kind of just want to stay in bed looking pathetic all day. when did that become so socially unacceptable? skip class and meals and just lie around blogging all day?

((le sigh))

No comments:

Post a Comment