Thursday, October 30, 2008

the quick newspaper has been reformatted and will now only be distributed weekly... and with no crossword puzzle, sudoku, or horoscopes.

this will be a true test of my ability to make it through sociology lectures.

after class, i stepped outside for a smoke and was greeted by a, "hey, girly. cute hair. you look nice today"

what the fuck? that was obviously not for me. a typical greeting for me would be, deathenator, suhh-luht, or playgirl... and usually done by mAx with a compliment that doesn't extend past how my titties look in whatever shirt i decided to pick off the floor that doesn't smell like a bar.

i turn from my crossword search to see the cute pretentious guy from sociology class looking over my shoulder.

((quick, mengtar, don't fuck this up))

mengtar said:

hey... uh... they changed it and there's no crossword and i can't know if i do class now... ((what just came out of my mouth?))

cutesociologydudex said:

heh... well we'll just have to find some other way to entertain ourselves.

mengtar said:

((awkward long pause. this is our first conversation that isn't about his car or lecture-sarcasm)) i guess. but crossword books just aren't the same. ((which actually came out with a stutter, in butchered sentence structure, and possibly some made-up words... i'm pretty smooth around cute boys.))

cutesociologydudex said:

well, i guess i'll see you tuesday.

mengtar said:

my friends' band plays tonight if you want to see them? there's a drag show, you see, and...

((receive a decently perplexed look))

mengtar continues:

nevermind. tuesday.

((welcome to awkward moments with mengtar))

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:02 PM

    ... and I thought I was smooth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we can't all be ballers.

    ReplyDelete