Tuesday, October 07, 2008

i came home between classes today in leiu of the bar or jupiter.

i've been drinking waay too much lately and don't remember the last time i drove myself home. i think sober week is quickly approaching, but it will have to wait until after i drink with chutley, who is home from the marine corps until the 13th. stay tuned.

i'm still feeling this morning's coffee.

but it worked for the best, because i get to watch my dog eat bugs off the floor AND i rediscovered my bag of asian medley steamer vegetables and they are AMAZING.

i think this month's diet fad will be coffee, fruits, vegetables, and hotdogs.

i love it when my diets fail, because they usually end at the junction of emotional instability and cx's enchiladas.

her enchiladas are epic.

also, i can't wait for my sociology class so i can get my rock-star paper back from last week AND place my bets with the pretentious jokester that sits in front of me on how many times our teacher will use the word "irregardless" during class.

this week i vote 6.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:47 AM

    I had a teacher that used to say that all the time. He saw me cringe once and asked what made me make that face. After I pointed out to him, and the rest of the class, what a fucktard he was he replied with "Joe, irregardless of what you say, I'm going to keep using that word". I hate that man

    ReplyDelete
  2. OrienTATED beats irregardless any day. I want to slap people that say that.

    ReplyDelete