Thursday, January 31, 2008

okay, so this is tonight's boxing-outfit. maybe... unless someone comes in and looks at me too long or too short or in the wrong lighting... in which case i will go through my entire closet. again.



also, for the record that is only the fifth time i have done that. i've posted more pictures of myself peeing than event-outfits that took too much planning.

and now comes the big question: sweater shoes?



whatever. i'm over it. it will be whatever is most convenient at the time. sweater shoes with no socks or other shoes with socks.

also, if you missed the past whatever amount of time, i also cut my hair. this is me doing that, i guess.






also, to sx, remember when i told you that people do this and you wanted to see them do it and we didn't get to see them do it but we saw tracks of everyone doing it? yeah... here is the photographic evidence. they're totally doing it. man... one day, i'm totally going to do it.






also, i got to work early and totally got busted drumming in my car to some tech n9ne. holy loser central! but sx and i had a good laugh about it. well, she did. i mostly cried over it.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:54 PM

    *regarding top picture 'boxing-outfit'*

    I want you.


    Badly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:55 PM

    ..... not kidding..... in case is was hard to tell

    ReplyDelete