Tuesday, January 08, 2008

i look like i'm getting ready to hibernate. so all photos of me will be very strategicly taken and will most likely not make it to the blog. sorry, kids. guess we have to wait for my next trip to crazy-town or for me to pick out the most appealing eating disorder. whatever.

i want to take a nap but my bed is empty. the fact that that would stop me makes me more anxious than sleeping alone in the first place. i don't like the idea that might be depending on someone else... even maybe.

mx is giving out pony rides... er... motorcycle rides tonight. in exchange, you should just show up and cheer for him. 11pm. andys. done and done.

also, that was a lie.

jupiter house's mocha shake with peanut butter is incredible... however, if you substitute the ice cream for soy milk, ice, and a banana, it does not taste good. who'd have thought???

nap it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment