Wednesday, January 09, 2008

if i had a laptop, i would be blogging from bed this morning. in my dirty underwear. holding my head and pulling my hair. listening to the greatest hangover music with the smell of whiskey and too many cigarettes though it was barely any. the smell follows me every time i toss and turn in my bed. i feel like pig pen from the peanuts cartoons. my nose is stuffy and i probably purred like a mountain lion last night. i'm not sure who thought it was a good idea, but giving head in the morning didn't help.

a very nervous mx played at andys last night. good job, yo.

and a very perplexed and anxious mengtar drank too much knowing that she didn't have to work the next day. mr. seagrams, we are no longer friends.

a dude from the bar kept talking to me about music and how he is soo amazing at recognizing talent and is a great frontman and musician and he can play everything soo well and he wants to put some groups together and he can tell that i'm sooo good and he neeeeds me in his project because of how i act and don't care about anyone including him and we could walk to his place from there and just listen to music and everything would be just chill. wow, dude... wow.



i don't like your hair. i don't like the way you compliment me without knowing what the fuck you're saying. i don't like it that you're better dressed than i am. especially with your corduroy jacket. i don't like it that you look like mitch hedberg only uglier and not funny. i will let you buy me drinks and bum me smokes... but dudeboy, your not getting in anyones pants with lines like that... except girly girls that don't know shit about what you're talking about and are compliment-crazy and self-involved and love getting their dicks sucked by not mitch hedberg.

so after bar close i went to jupiter and overly-pretentious music guy started talking to the cool poet dude that i talked to briefly about where he gigs and such so i can check his shit some more or something and homeboy picked me up so i wouldn't have to walk forever to get home.

kx's computer caught fire today so he bought a new computer from best buy and after i saw it, i decided i needed a laptop starting NOW. we went to best buy. found my laptop. but i didn't qualify for the financing. apparently i have too many open lines of credit. i can't argue with that... but they're in good standing! i promise! that doesn't work with ladies.



but apparently most people that don't qualify still get one in the mail... so in a few weeks ((which by then i could probably just fucking buy it straight up)) i may have my new laptop. may.

No comments:

Post a Comment