Tuesday, January 15, 2008

i am officially in good standing with the city of lake dallas. fuckers.

and if i get another speeding ticket, i'm going to sell my car and buy like eight laptops.

i could go on forever about my hatred of clogs. however... i needed some new work shoes before my knees exploded into someone's chicken scampi so i went to foot solutions down in highland village or justin or lewisville or something and had a long talk with mike casey who is one of those mega-awesome old guys that feeds you compliments and you don't mind because you know he means it because he's just that sweet and old. and he convinced me that clogs are okay and i wore them around and i almost cried because they feel that amazing and because i'm a little emotionally vulnerable but mike casey and i didn't talk about that. i was saving that for my next visit.

but anyway... i have the most amazingly comfortable ugly shoes ever, and i'm okay with that. and after i correct the way i walk and how i distribute my weight when i walk, i can get the super cute shoes that i wanted. because apparently if i get them now i will be in a world of hurtin. thanks mike casey!

dr. phil is talking about his disapproval of girls who post suggestive photos on the interwebs. sorry, phil. we will agree to disagree on this one. i will put up photos and stories of myself in compromising situations for all of my future employers to see. i'm over it.

apparently i need a black and white nuetral-faced headshot of myself. but i'm definitely going to need a haircut first because the super cute blond girl that had aids in the movie kids has given me this ridiculous case of hair-envy and i'm not that okay with it. maybe i should just take a shower or something.

1 comment:

  1. come now, don't get all primped--the idea is that it is as natural as possible...but whatever, get a haircut if you want.

    ReplyDelete