Thursday, January 17, 2008

because i didn't get my pre-og nap, i decided i deserved some starbucks. and since i was short on time and had never been, i thought i would take a thursday adventure to the drive-thru. i was greeted by chase or jake or someone whose name has some sort of attraction-merit but i will use the names i thought it was because i don't know and i'm already over capacity on cxes and jxes.

he had a cute but slightly awkward and scripted greeting that made me giggle before requesting my usual grande soy mocha. i was expecting a total or follow-up question but got a "ohhhh... the grande soy mocha" as if he is setting me on his knee like a moral orel episode or like he's reminiscing of the days he sucked grande soy mochas from his mother's teet.



on my way to the window i decided i was completely in love with this guy.

but upon my window arrival, he turned into a weird creepy drive-thru guy asking me too many personal questions like where i'm headed, where i work and how my day is going.



after two-minutes-over-stranger-conversation-quota i interrupted him by blurt-yelling "IS MY COFFEE DONE?!?"

he gave a laugh that started playful, led into confused and ended sad and upsetting as he handed me my grande soy mocha while mumbling something about having a great day.



((i'm over it.))

No comments:

Post a Comment