Saturday, October 20, 2007

so despite my best efforts and using every excuse i could think of, i am willing to admit that i have officially been dooped into attending tonight's olive garden masquerade.

however, i am not wearing melissa's formal dress. instead, i have opted for my hipster dress. complete with my purple necklace and bangles from the downtown minimall. also, i will sport my fauxhawk. because i can, bitches.



travis' target carries clay-based hair wax.

mine does not.



when i was on the phone with my mom yesterday there was a big spider in the tree. he will remain nameless. i hope he eats the bees that live at the top of our front doorway. it made me nervous, but not scared. i think this is the same kind of spider that would hang outside travis' house at night that would make me want to sit in my car and cry and made him want to sit on his front steps laughing at me.



brad gave me an old hard drive. did i tell you that? brad > most people i know. brad's shirt is not.




warren says i look afrocentric in my fauxhawk pictures. i should have been black.

also, i'm pretty sure that one of my eyes is awkwardly higher than the other one. i'm not sure how i feel about that at the moment.

the other night i was sitting at jupiter reading my book and waiting on some homies and there was a guy sitting next to me watching some movie about brooklyn or manhattan or some place i've never been. he would have been slightly attractive had he been wearing different boots. they were shiny with pointed toes and were probably not italian. his dog is adorable and probably well-behaved. he is smoking a cigar and i like his sweater and his jeans are probably soft.



leave it to some loud-speaking ginger bitch to rain on my parade of jupiter house sitting. her obnoxiousness is also featured in the most recent video of mike's singing that will probably never make it onto my blog because i am mostly stupid.



also, mike is naming his new band after my frog. wellington, also. check out their first cd. also wellington.

yes.

i had written several things in my book on thursday night that i was supposed to blog about later. it is mostly illegible and probably some emo crap about my inadequacy issues. you're not missing a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment