Wednesday, October 24, 2007

probably close to a month ago, i was given a copy of the timbaland cd. ((ps, amazing. that is all)) i never listened to it and completely forgot i had it and then a week later accused the giver of this cd of never giving it to me... then today i opened the compartment in my car's console... sorry, travis.

i got home at some ridiculous time that no one should have to be awake if they don't have to work like 9.30a or something. my house was a harsh 65 degrees. i put on my flannel pants and my hugely soft and cozy sweatshirt and burrowed beneath 3 blankets on my heavenly mattress. slept until 2.30...

however, in this sleepytime i had many bad dreams. but every time i woke up, i was too cozy to be disturbed at the grossness of my dreams. there were dreams with spiders. dreams with axe murderers and giants. then i had a dream that i went to travis' and he was sleeping and his ex was there and she seduced me and then travis woke up and was very angry and he returned my mattress and took back all of the cds he has burned me.

also, dream-travis does not like lesbians.

oh yeah, texas has at least one good bbq place.

in celebration of my twenty-two-and-a-halfth birthday, joe FINALLY sent me some minnesota cookies. they are incredible. sorry, sarah, but you are just going to have to suppress your ridiculous jealousy of me with my cookies and contest winningness. get over it and get a blog or something. and listen to timbaland. oh yeah, you should listen to ron white also, because he sounds exactly like uncle chuck. and i miss him.

i think my celing creature is going to scratch and chew his way into my bedroom. i would too. out of loneliness. yesterday he was talking. ceiling creatures do not speak english. it's mostly squeaking. it might be swedish.

i'm not letting you change this for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment