Wednesday, October 31, 2007

so blogging is new to me, but i thought i would give it a shot...

so i'm mengtar and i have a blog now. i will give you limited information about myself and too much information about everyone i sleep with and hang out with and make my friends feel awkward or guilty or whichever way i decide to manipulate my stories.

also, there is no reading or glancing as i blog. rule number one of mengtar's blog.

also, this is a live broadcast from mike's laptop at jupiter house.

30 days of night is a quality film the first time you see it. however, the second time you see it, your friends will be shadey and then later decide to be okay, but not really.

then you will get a text message from someone you hate and you will throw your phone ever-so-violently and it will be caught by a ninja. also, this ninja on facebook calls himself a pirate, but that is a lie.

any questions? moving on.

also, i may have discovered the root problem of my growing angst as of late. i haven't gotten any in over a month. this tension is driving me pretty crazy.

homeboys, work on that.

also, blue balls fart and fly.

done and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment