Thursday, October 04, 2007

i would like to start off by saying that this guy is waay cooler than i am. you should be reading his blog right now intead of mine.



((if he really has one, let me know))

so it's been quite a long time since there has been a show that i have really wished to attend. with the exception of my friends' bands, of course.

however, tonight there is a show. between the buried and me. in lewisville. for $15. with 8 or so other bands. at a BYOB venue.

and no one wants to accompany me.

fuck.

upside down or sideways. either way, it is too much cupcake for me.



then i looked at my checking account and realized that i don't have $15 to be spending on concerts, plus gas, plus parking maybe, plus beer obviously, plus a shirt of course.

i'm also realizing that i have to stop spending my money on things like beer and smokes and coffee. so, sorry kids, but i think i'm going to have to be beered and smoked and coffeed out for a while till i get these bills paid and pay off a certain mattress purchaser. ((which is still soooo amazing and comfortable... both the mattress and the purchaser.))

also, i'm not a bitch when i'm drunk, just confrontational and defensive. i may have been both last night. i don't exactly remember.

tx is a fun-ruiner and ever-so-condescending.



also, he is fun and will save you from the crazies at the bar.

back to what i said, starting now i need a second job... again.

sometimes eating a hamburger that is actually a cupcake is the most rational decision a man can make.



i watched the movie the kingdom last night. wow... i had a few drinks beforehand and a dude's hand in my crotch and i STILL couldn't stay awake through this movie!

good ending though...

the inside of my house feels like it has been raining outside. i think because my ceiling fan is on.

i am renaming my car. it should now be referred to as the hatredcopter.

that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment