Sunday, October 14, 2007

broadcasting live from tx' mactop at j and l's wondrous abode of joy and/// joyness/ ((also, / = period because travis was too late to learn not to tickle me when beverages are present/))

joe, you should be fucking patient and wait for my livid post to surface/ i wanted to collect my thoughts on said subject via aim with you but a small problem surfaced with your lack of your end of the conversation/ i will hate you for the rest of the night/ if i was capable of logging into my facebook with backslashes instead of periods i would not poke you back/

also, i'm branching out/ i had thai food/ sweet basil is pretty fucking great/ you should take me there sometime/

i'm watching pirates3 and i'm not sure if there was E in my thai food or if the stones are actually turning into crabs, but i assure you, it is awkward/

also, if i was a product, i would be recalled/

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:21 AM

    I see through your lies, I love you too.... you know, you could always just call me if you watned to talk. I don't exist solely on AIM

    Also, I just re-looked through your profile on here and I want to watch Punch Drunk Love with you. no one else I know likes that movei. Boo other people

    ReplyDelete