Sunday, July 29, 2007

travis and i drove to deep ellum to watch miles rock the fuck out at the curtain club tonight. crashsight = ridiculously awesome. i love their music and their onstage performance is awesomely energetic. adverbs are our friends.

abby and justin were no-shows. claim money. whatever.

also playing was industry6. musically descent. onstage presence was definitely lacking. energy scored about a -3.



zombies. yes, zombies.

between bands travesty and i ordered a couple beers. some dude named clint or glen pulls me over and asks if t-funk is my boyfriend. i say no. he buys me a drink. i'm okay with this. i don't manipulate people into buying me drinks. however, i don't argue. that would be impolite.

we talk for a bit and travis starts watching industry6. however, he has moved to just outside of "get me the fuck out of here" range. mistake #1, baller. however, later he tells me that he's going to buy me another beer. i turn around and order and then he invites me over to his place after the show. i told him no because i was driving travis home also. luckily at this point it becomes slightly less awkward because he came back to stand by me. then clint/glen gets mad and refuses to pay for the beer because i won't sleep with him.

boys: do not let this happen. ever. this is grounds for revokation of baller-status.

that is all.

also, finch's album say hello to sunshine = double baller status.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:12 PM

    I saw that post secret and thought of you. Not in a bad way, just... You put on such a devil may care attitude and I worry that you may be looking for things you aren't willing to admit to wanting. I don't know.

    ReplyDelete