Sunday, July 01, 2007

after all of my valiant efforts of avoiding dates with too many guys, i finally gave in. but that means nothing.

i'm going to hooligans tonight with jason, a dude i work with. he had been quite persistent. however, he was also supposed to call me last night. he claims he texted me. i don't know. but i might need to call dan or mike to come crash my date if it comes down to it.

i miss this kid.

one of the dudes from lou's last night ((also possibly a jason)) came into the olive garden today. asked me out. i said no. apparently he lives a few houses down from michael ann's new house. i hope i didn't start neighborhood awkwardness.

i saw mike and ronnie at lou's last night also. i watched them play foosball through the window. apparently ronnie won an old NES system. congrats to him.

1 comment:

  1. Dude... I saw that kid! Last home show, ever! I wanted to buy him a beer at Bluffside, but I was forced to leave before partaking in adult-beverage consumption. Dang.

    ReplyDelete