Thursday, July 12, 2007

mengtar said:

dude

michael said:

yo

mengtar said:

let's just fucking go to the bar.

mike said:

why?

mengtar said:

let's see... because i hate people and boys are shadey and i want to drink beer and chainsmoke and because you love enabling my bad habits.

michael said:

you do prove a good point...

mengtar said:

i do. my knowledge is unquestionable.

michael said:

hmm.....bar.....

mengtar said:

it's a great idea. don't doubt me.

michael said:

while i love going out to the bar...I'm not sure if I should.

mengtar said:

why?

michael said:

just feeling kinda....lazy tonight. like I haven't done anything lately at the house except sleep

mengtar said:

not good enough. oh, well then, you know what will make you feel REAL productive?!?!? sitting downstairs with kyle and cathy watching harry potter!

michael said:

eh, I'm kinda paying attention to it. still trying to figure out how to work this vista stuff

mengtar said:

fuck it you're going to get angry before midnight and decide to return it anyway. my logic is undeniable.

michael said:

haha hmm....well, I do have a few dollars in my room...

mengtar said:

that is true. and i do have a couple packs of smokes. give in! be weak! what's it going to be? and don't let it be no. i'll strangle you.

michael said:

it's going to be a yes, but not quite at this moment. perhaps 15 minutes or so

mengtar said:

what?!? dude, i don't have 15 minutes. i already changed.

michael said:

and I'm not even ready

mengtar said:

so get ready. like, now. michael ann is waiting on her front porch with tears in her eyes waiting for us to pick her up. she thinks we forgot about her. now get your ass up here and change so i can be an addict.

michael said:

didn't even know she was coming

mengtar said:

i just called her about 8 seconds ago

michael said:

ok, can you grab my cash and wallet and shit off my desk?

No comments:

Post a Comment