Wednesday, July 11, 2007

enough things have happened tonight to consider it eventful, but i am still bored out of my mind. probably because i'm too sober to really enjoy any of it.

i took a bath for the first time since i was maybe 12? then i remembered why i don't like taking baths. i don't find swimming in a tub of my own filth to be very "relaxing". at all. every time a hair or something would float near me i would get grossed out. not fun.

i got out of the tub around 8.30 and realized that i hadn't gone to petco to buy snowflake more food.

petco got more white's tree frogs in! it's about damn time. they haven't had any since i bought snowflake and wellington back in september. one was almost full-grown ((MASSIVE)) and the other two were snowflake's size. they have one on reserve for me until friday. probably only because i go there all the time.

the dude ((new guy)) came up with my bag of crickets and as he was tying it off he popped the bag. three dozen small crickets all over the place. i could only laugh. i lost control of all of my bodily functions ((sans bowels)) and fell to the ground laughing. it was basically the best. especially since i embarrassed the fuck out of him. sorry dude. clip your finger nails or learn to suck at tying bags less. i don't know what to tell you.

i can't find my Timequake book. and i don't want to start another one or finish another one. i was really in the mood to finish that tonight.

crazy-dude from last night ((as opposed to the crazy-dudes from every other night)) called me on my way home from petco to hang out again tonight. uhh... how about if i start letting less crazy into my life.

tonight i should hang out with married mike. but the only place we can really hang out is a bar or jupiter house. no bar because it is sober night. no jupiter house because i am avoiding daniel.

::sigh:: i guess this is homebody week.

No comments:

Post a Comment