Wednesday, July 11, 2007

the american league will have home field advantage at this years world series for the 10th consecutive year.

fucking right.

watched the game hella stoned at this dude's house that i work with. turns out he's fucking crazy. other dude i work with was telling me stories about how he's a crazy closet bisexual or something. i think he was trying to have a threeway with me and his obviously gay roommate. also, it was obvious that his roommate was the bitch of the relationship. i laughed.

then i got drunk at side bar. i got ditched for lou's when i hadn't finished my drink yet. drama was going down. i chilled on the street chatting it up with some cop. that was alright. his nametag said B. Davis. turns out his first name is ben.

hahaha. ben davis. whatever. it was cool.

then i ran into him with michael ann at the 7-eleven. we joked a bit. i think he was following me later and flashed his brights but didn't want to pull me over because he saw the minnesota plates and we had been talking about minnesota and i had my minnesota twinkies shirt on. it was cool.

1 comment: