Saturday, June 16, 2007

pictures of happier times.

the latest word is that he's miserable and is "dying to get back together".

excited, but nervous.

last night i chilled and had 2 beers at abby's. it was alright.

i crawled into bed at 3.30am. my phone rings at 3.31am. daniel is stranded at lake lewisville ((the only lake in texas)). and apparently tara the slut was busy fucking other guys and then passed out and couldn't get up so even dan could drive her home and he needed me to bring him home.



i pick him up alongside the fucking interstate. he's sitting on a rock with a volleyball. he tells me a drawn-out story about bowling, boating, and fucking a fat ugly not generously endowed ((and straight)) cop. but he didn't realize the first three until half-way through at which point he brings these factors to the cop's attention and decided he needed to go home. i ask if he played volleyball... here is how this conversation played out:

megan said:

did you guys play some volleyball?

dan said:

what?!? no.

megan said:

then... why do you have a volleyball???

dan said:

what?!? where the fuck did this come from?!?

i proceeded into hysterics. i love that guy.



i need about a grand by the end of the month... just to pay the fucking bills.

FUCK ME!

i also forgot to close my tab at lou's on fry street the other night. i guess i'll pick it up tomorrow? that will be a nice little fee...

quitting smoking until i can get back on my feet financially. it's weird. all i do is work. i rarely even buy food anymore. BROKE!



have to start paying back student loans again soon. AND apparently my dad is being pissy and kicking me off their cell-phone plan, so now i need to get my own plan. great. more money i don't have.

and i still owe them $850. bills are $170. my LAST month of apartment rent is $435. car insurance is $113. house rent is $180. my share of the kid-sister's grad present is $50. student loans are $100. i need to become tabc certified by tuesday for $30-40. and who fucking knows what it costs to start up a new cell phone plan these days. fuck. that's a lot more than a grand. i have $100 to my name. but i have $188 on my credit card... with a limit of $200. damn. damn. damn.

i've gained back almost all of the weight i've lost. sad panda.



((he loves me, and that makes me feel okay about all of it))

No comments:

Post a Comment