Monday, June 11, 2007

broadcasting live from heather's macbook in minneapolis, minnesota... savemengtar productions is proud to present... mengtar!

yeah... that's what i imagine playing every time someone reads my shit.

get over yourself.

so. starting friday. i drove myself to the airport. ((mistake number one)) the airport has two points of entry. the north and south. and has 6 parking lots. north/south remote parking for $7 a day, north/south express parking for $13 a day, or terminal parking for $20 a day. i enter dfw from the north. north remote parking is full. however, i have plenty of time so i drive to the south remote lot because i'm poor. full. i drive back to the north end ((while getting lost a few times in the turn-around)) and the north express parking is also full. by this time, i don't even time to drive back to the south end to see if the south express parking lot has space, because if it is full, i will probably miss my flight since i will have to drive all the way back to the north end to find a parking spot in terminal parking, and even if there is a spot, i will have to park and then find a way back to the north end to get to my gate.

::sigh::

alas, i parked in terminal parking, right outside my gate and am paying a shit-ton of money that i do not have.

through all of this drama and frustration, i started getting really upset and almost crying because this was the first time i've ever had to drive myself to the airport. john has always brought me to the airport.

i get inside the airport and am working my way through the security line. just as i handed mr. 80-year-old-security-guard my tub of posessions to push down the radiation slide, my phone rings. i grabbed to look at it. john. cue freak out! i answer and tell him that i'll call him back in a minute. i decide that i want no setbacks so i take off my belt and my flip-flops. i get through security after an eight minute search for a lighter that was in my purse that old-man-river was too blind to find and i called john. just hearing his voice i immediately started crying, which gave me quite an audience... it was good to hear from him.

lance picked me up from the airport and we chilled at joe senser's with his brother until sarah got off work. also, lance's brother is gorgeous. 26. but gorgeous. i hate being single and looking at guys that i can't have. i just want mine back.

drove home.

sarah ate lots of grapes.

the grad party was alright. it was good to see some people... less to see others. jon wainright was there. we caught up behind the garage over a few smokes. also got in touch with a dude i hadn't seen since i was 15-16ish. he was much cooler ((and attractive)) than i remember him being. we chilled at his house-in-progress on sunday before i left for the cities. it's kind of weird when you feel an attraction towards someone even though you're completely in love with another.

wainright drove me to the cities. got my lip repierced. they put in a glass retainer that is a lot more visible than i had hoped it would be. got my ear reguaged. they used glass for that one also. i like it. i'm at an 8. i think i'll move to a 6 later. whatever. got my other nipple pierced. he used a curved barbell. i think my other might be straight. but i like the curved better, so i might have to get another curved bar. he was nice and gave me a lot of free stuff and also recommended a shop in texas for me, even though it's a few hours away.

too many mosquito bites. sadly, i think most of them are from texas.

went to heather's house down here in minneapolis. chilled with her and allison. did some catching up on everyone's lives. it was fun. i've missed them so much. i found it harder than usual to talk about john, though. maybe because they are so close and they can see through me when i lie about how i feel. they also had a few things to say about her. things i hadnt heard about when they were up for camps and such. i really hope this is working. they are supposed to have a laundry day today, so i should be hearing from him soon...

just sit around and wait.

pictures will be added upon my return to texas.

you've been fed.

No comments:

Post a Comment