Tuesday, June 12, 2007

after a full weekend of eating, i'm almost surprised i didn't come back more than 6 lbs. heavier... oh well.

i don't remember piercings hurting this bad the day after... sad panda.



the lizard on my kitchen window watched me make tuna and shells with velveeta. it was basically wonderful.

i want to sit at jupiter and smoke a thousand cigarettes right now. there is always tomorrow.

hopefully i'm not fired in the morning.



one of my bosses is okay in person but a complete ass over the phone.

that has made me realize that if i ever met one of you comment flamers in real life i would goto jail for busticating your face. don't worry, i planned some non-violent things i could do that would not get me sent to jail.

i would spit in your or my drink and toss it on your head and then if the authorities were notified i would say THIS FUCK HARASSES AND STALKS ME CONTINUOUSLY DAILY ON MY BLOG AND LOOK NOW THEY ARE SHOWING UP IRL. also i am better looking so that is also in my sympathy-favor.



you have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment