Tuesday, June 12, 2007

none of my roommates play guitar. however, someone is clearly playing guitar in my house. odd.

while driving back to my house from the airport the other day, i was scared because i saw fire over the trees. there was a giant burning torch where they used to be scavenging or drilling or whatever the correct terminology is for natural gas. i thought it was going to explode my house. turns out, it's completely safe and had been burning since i left. it was off tonight so i couldn't take a picture. i am now convinced that they do that every time i leave because denton misses me.

yes, that's how i sleep at night.

i want to go to jupiter house tonight, but patrick isn't texting me back and i'm getting a bit upset.

mike stole a dog, so now we have three.

it's okay because colby's neighbors used to hit it.

i took zero pictures in minnesota. so you will have to keep waiting for something interesting to happen.

1 comment:

  1. sorry I haven't responded. I'm a mess and have little motivation to do anything. glad you had fun in minnesota and sorry we couldn't connect. another time. i miss you, too.

    ReplyDelete