Sunday, April 01, 2007

kx said:
mx!
mx said:
kx!
mx said:
check me out!! http://minnesota.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=37696748&id=13930565
kx said:
i got a laptop!
mx said:
i don't even know if that will work. you're an asshole I have over $1000 in bills due this month to various places. most i wasn't aware of their existance until i came home
kx said:
what? and am i looking at your profile picture?
mx said:
did that picture work? yeah
kx said:
guitar!
mx said:
of me playing guitar hero in a bar! fucking right! and I'm rocking it because... that's how i roll. what kind of laptop did you get?!?
kx said:
*cough*a mac lol
mx said:
asshole
kx said:
haha
mx said:
I want one sooo bad. but I'm saving up for a fucking dell or hewlitt because they are waaaay cheaper even though I will die a little inside because it isn't a mac...
kx said:
you get back tomorrow?
mx said:
yes
kx said:
how are things
mx said:
things are okay I guess. i miss texas. i didn't think i would
kx said:
har har
mx said:
it's a weird sensation
kx said:
i saw your new bloggy thing
mx said:
was it an incredible experience?
kx said:
lol haven't seen it in a few days
mx said:
you're not missing much
kx said:
i think the thing i like most on this is the camera....its really nice. i got a piano keyboard for it too so i can make some music stuff
mx said:
brag a bit more jerkface ohh!!!! can we record an album on it with garageband?? please please please?!?!?!?
kx said:
umm sure
mx said:
sweet
kx said:
i don't know how to make garage band work. inface
mx said:
i do.
kx said:
*infact
mx said:
ha
kx said:
i got a nice bootleg copy of finale 2007 today :-D
mx said:
i thought you were slamming me or something... like "in your face" but "inface" man, you are just climbing the bitch ladder, now, aren't you? well I played guitar hero in a bar... inface!
kx said:
niceee. that was in a bar?!
mx said:
uhh... yeah... notice all the bar stuff behind me? and how when I said it before, i said I'm playing guitar hero in a bar?? http://minnesota.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=37696748&id=13930565 they have it with their karaoke.
kx said:
nice
mx said:
and they have 2 guitars
kx said:
did you win
mx said:
no. ha. inface!
kx said:
nice
mx said:
have i missed anything crazy awesome at the house? is jx staying out of trouble?are you keeping cx in line?
kx said:
rmx said he got pretty fucking high the other night, came into his room eating a giant bowl of ice cream
mx said:
has rmx killed any dogs? is hx... hx? at the house? or before he came home?
kx said:
hx... hx is hx!
mx said:
how nice!
kx said:
wants to kill puppies
mx said:
as always. did jx smoke it at the house? or did he just come home high?
kx said:
jx's tanding behind me now. somewhere else
mx said:
i see.
kx said:
subject chagne!
mx said:
http://minnesota.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=37656132&op=1&view=all&subj=13930565&id=13922983 i fell off that booth later and hurt my head
kx said:
woot
mx said:
and i tried to skateboard on tuesday and i fell and hurt my knee hardcore. like, i fell asleep in my jeans
kx said:
lol rmx is really drunk right now. REALLY drunk
mx said:
and when i woke up i could barely get my jeans off because my knee was too swollen ha. isn't drunk mike the best?
kx said:
he apparently went to play bowling
mx said:
next to drunk kx, of course. who?
kx said:
and drank 2 pitchers by himself. rmx
mx said:
wow. what about the other
kx said:
jx? he's fine
mx said:
present?
kx said:
he rehearsed outside all day
mx said:
sun burned still?
kx said:
he's sunburned to hell
mx said:
i fucking told him. he still there?
kx said:
i'm on the recliner. he's at the kitchen counter. so...kinda yes.
mx said:
i see. wow laptops are the shit. i'm hoping for one for my birthday because i dropped like 20 hints. like major hints
kx said:
gogo. umm actually
mx said:
and i was sure to add that i could then sell my computer and it would really help me out financially...
kx said:
i got the computer, piano keyboard, apple care, and a year on .mac for 1700. they give student discounts
mx said:
wow. but i'm no longer a student
kx said:
got an id card?
mx said:
and i want one... like... now. not for nctc. i have one for the U of MN from 2003.
kx said:
...get one lol use that!
mx said:
haha they don't check it?
kx said:
they didn't check mine lol
mx said:
i mean, i know they don't for like movie theatre discounts and shit. fuckin right then. but I still don't have $1700. I have -$1000
kx said:
oh and a printer, but i get a rebate on that for free
mx said:
so jx better be feeling pretty generous when I get home... maybe if i rub it in that I paid that $90 utility bill, no questions asked.... i saw the blue man group! it was great
kx said:
lol. i go now. see you tomorrow i guess!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:44 PM

    good god I was drunk. I just drank straight from the pitchers. Everyone thought I was kickass.

    then I came in the house making a bunch of noise and almost fell up and then back down the stairs. yes. I was so drunk I almost fell up.

    it was awesome

    ReplyDelete