Thursday, April 26, 2007

things i want for my birthday:

i want the twins to beat the tigers.
i want a mac laptop.
i want lots of whiskey or wine.
i want my prescription of celexa to be boosted to 50mg from 20mg.
i want to feeled loved.
i want a mattress.
i want to wake up after the sun comes up.
i want windshield wiper blades.
i want that first pair of boots that the red-headed girl is seen wearing in the devil wears prada.
i want a renewed subscription to rolling stone magazine. and maybe cosmo too.
i want a killer tan.
i want sarah and lance to decide to start their own med school in denton, texas.
i want to be magically 20 lbs. lighter and 10 thousand dollars richer.
i want some more antivirus software for my computer so i can illegally download some depressing music because that is what i want to hear right now.
i want to be on the show project runway except for the fact that i know how to operate a sewing machine and make quilts and purses and that is about all.







ps. i was just catching up on this season's project runway, and what the fuck?!?!?! wendy made it into the top three and is going to olympus fashion week?!?!? how the hell did that happen?!?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:26 PM

    I hope you find happiness. What kind of car do you have? (for the wipers)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2000 mazda 626. who is this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. God... Spoiler alert! Geez!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:37 PM

    It's your fucking birthday; I hope it's sweet. If/WHEN you are up in this neighborhood after May 19th you should contact me because I'll be 21 and we will have a fucking night of it in Dinkytown and drown our emotions with whiskey or something better...

    I'm sending all of my good vibes to you on this 27th day of April!

    ReplyDelete