Saturday, April 14, 2007

last night i went to the bank and made a large deposit via atm into my checking account to cover all the bills that i had mailed out that day. today i made another deposit via atm into my checking account. however, upon opening my checkbook i found the deposit slip from the last deposit i made. apparently i forgot to put the deposit slip in the envelope with my deposit. i felt pretty fucking dumb. i filled the whole thing out... but left it in my checkbook. i are dumb.

my mom drunk dialed me tonight...

we have a new manager at the bep. half way through my shift, he walked past me and reeked of pot. i was in complete denial that this 50something year old guy would be smoking up at work and assumed that it was someone else. but later i went into the office.... dudes.... this guy was smoking weed in the fucking office. his second mother fucking day on the job. holy balls.

in other news, i'm drinking beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment