Saturday, March 31, 2007

the blue man group concert last night was incredible. sx got us rockstar seats.

dj mike relm opened and he was great. makes me feel bad for giving jx so much shit for listening to that music... because wow. i was blown away.

this month, just like every other month is going to be the month of making money and thinking about myself. i have two hospital bills, both over $200, i owe $250 for taxes, rent is due at $435, and i need to get me some car insurance. i better have a shit-ton of hours at work when i get home on monday.

jx called and told me that his winterline is pretty hot for an extra marimbist to make it out to dayton for wgi finals. i would probably be able to do it for free. fucking bills. this sucks. i miss performing, especially now that i'm not getting a music degree and i'm already aged out of drum corps. it just feels more final. i'll still be able to compete in wgi next year, but i was hoping to really settle into a university by then and focus on my degree. whatever. i miss just focusing on fun.

after the show sx and momx and i went to the liffey. we got krunk as the ballers would have you told. we talked to our neighbors and they bought us many drinks.

i like dadx's cornbread more than my roommate's cornbread... but he did fix my toilet... i feel so torn.




i miss jx.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:47 PM

    whatev...my cornbread is kickass...just as kickass as my toilet installing skills.

    ReplyDelete