Wednesday, March 28, 2007

so jx wants to work on shit now, and that's great. i mean, that's exactly what i've wanted this whole time and i feel incredible about it. however, as of recently, he has also taken all photos of me off his myspace and updated his relationship status from in a relationship to swinger. now, i know that he talks to random girls online. and i know that it's probably quite inappropriate. however, this just hurts too much and is all too real. if we're going back to being boyfriend/girlfriend then this shit is seriously going to have to stop.

i had the guts to call him last night long after he had gone to bed. now i'm afraid that if i called him that i would chicken out. i would say it to his face. maybe it's best if i just wait until i get back to texas. it just worries me what he's going to do in the meantime.
in other news, minnesota is as minnesota as ever. 80 when i got here. 50 the next day. fucking minnesota.

tomorrow i will make it out to the bob dylan exhibit at the weisman art museum. fucking right. pictures aplenty. also, if anyone would like to join me, leave me a message or call the cell.

also drinking tonight in celebration of the birthday of the guy that points at things that my sister fucks in the mornings. go lx. hit that shit.

jx, don't hit that shit.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:51 PM

    Wow, it's been too long! Enjoy Bobby, that exhibit was amazing. Absolutely great. I almost cried, and felt like an idiot, and ended up spending the rest of the night in Dinkytown (it only seemed right). Boys are boys. You are amazing.

    -Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:10 PM

    Yay you are not dead! You have just been hiding. :-/ I miss ya babe. And I hate reading how horrible things are in your life right now. I wish I were there for you and could help you in some way. Let me know if you need/want any help. My phone is always on and you can call me anytime. Love ya!

    --Nicole

    ReplyDelete