Friday, March 30, 2007

i drank a lot at rumors last night. i played pool with two guys i went to highschool with but don't remember. i was drunk. i lost. whatever.

hx sent me this photo this morning. it made me giggle uncontrollably.

i'm going to blue man group tonight at the excel with sx and momx. hopefully there will be pictures.

photography wasn't allowed at the bob dylan exhibit. however, it was amazing. and i finally saw the ever-so-famous chicken painting that no one shuts up about. and it was equally awesome to the standard everyone said it was at, unlike the movie 300. i forgive you.

i'm still in fucking minnesota, and sorry nx, i won't be making it down to eau claire, even thought your brox could give me a ride. i'm just chillin up here. too much shit planned for the weekend... like drinking with my mom. yeah. shutup.

i do want to get back to texas soon though, i miss it. didn't think i would... at all... but i do. fuck.

3 comments:

  1. I made my way over here! I should use Blogger more often...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:38 PM

    Texas > Minnesota

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Nicole read this about you missing Texas . . . Booyah!

    ReplyDelete