Sunday, November 02, 2008

in a desperate attempt to NOT read Redeemers, Bourbons, & Populists of Tennessee from 1870 to 1896 ((EW!)) i have decided to scrap that book and today i will be checking out American Folk Music and Left-Winged Politics from 1927 to 1957!

FUCK YES!

i actually can't wait for the library to open.

i hope to finish reading it by tuesday so i can finish my 7 page paper by thursday.

((breath))

in other news... had an awkward run-in with jx last night as he was leaving his gig at andy's. the last time i talked to him was about a month ago when i called asking for some of my things back... that he's had for over a year... but claims to have lost them or have never borrowed them at all...

((do less drugs or become a better liar))

but he chatted up dx for a good five minutes before even looking at me, and then waited for his new girl to walk back inside with x's ((HA! minors...)) on her hands before saying hi.

wow, dude. grow up. then grow a pair. balls. i just want my shit back.

in other exciting news, cxpx texted me at 8am and is apparently stopping in denton on his move to brownsville, tx... TODAY! also... he was in kansas at the time. half-way. a two-day notice would have been nice... and even better if i could get my work shift picked up.

but even if my shift was covered, i would still feel guilty about not reading my book for the class i'll more than likely fail.

i still hope to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment