Friday, September 12, 2008

my neighbors are crafty.

not fancy enough to be arts-and-crafty or evil enough to be witch-crafty, but some sort of annoyance in the middle.

every time opt for an outdoor run over an at-the-gym run, i am greeted by the hums and grars of everyones' lawnmowers, as they send me into an allergic fit of crying and whining and sniffling and sneezing.

i kind of just want to pout into a nap but i might never wake up and tonight is blue condition night someplace in dallas. they might suck. and i don't even have a camera so i don't know if i can even pretend to want to be enjoying this.

also, everyone is calling to tell me they love me and wish me well during the hurricane... should i really be concerned? i was under the impression that i was far enough inland that hurricanes ceased to be... have i been lied to? again?

it's whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment