Thursday, September 04, 2008

i think my dead friend is visiting me in my sleep. i enjoy it, but i'm not sure if that makes me crazy, or if i should enjoy being crazy as well.




also, the district attorney is a bigger cuntfaceloser than eric novotney and refuses to fight for any more money than my deductible, when i clearly deserve more. after all, i'm not a car theif.




i was boycotting blogging because i was bitter that i broke my camera in a state fair defensive head-butting battle with mnhomeboyax. if i had kept my pig ears, i totally would have won.



courtesy of wally the beerman, i had apparently drank a few summits...




did you know that honeybees live from 25-35 days? but the honeybee queen will live for 7 YEARS?!? mnhomeboyax's dad's cousin-through-marriage-maybe said so. i'd want to live during her younger years. milfs rock.






we spun some wheels...



to win some prizes...



again... we may have been drinking...



i'm a server.



we like pens.



don't judge me.



and the republicans even came up early!



how supportive!



supportive enough to swing our votes!



reagan 08!



i regret it... i totally should have bought this...



i've wasted $30 on soo many other wastier things. soo many.



i was more than ready to leave minnesota.






even though it's a very... artistic... place?





i'll settle with content for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment