Friday, September 19, 2008

happy 700. i'm over it.

my identity has officially been stolen... again.

can't i just belong to myself for a fucking minute?

whatever. i'm just going to sit here in my clothesplosion of a bedroom and list off things i hate in order to improve the quality of procrastination for writing my gilgamesh essay. balls.

stealers
liars
eric novotney
people that bring their crotch spawn to restaurants
white people with dread locks
nick cannon
shrimp

so there's a girl at work that mAx and i are not fond of. she ordered a shrimp alfredo and told mAx he could have some. he rushed me to the table so we could eat all of the shrimp ((and only the shrimp)) out of the dish before she returned.

i threw it up. i knew i didn't like shrimp, but i think i'm allergic.

way gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment