Tuesday, July 22, 2008

too much drinking went on in the past week for me to remember most things... but some of the photographs reminded me...



jupiter house is no longer open 24hrs. what. the. fuck. what am i supposed to be antisocial at HOME?!?



my frogs were cute with me one night. they make me so happy. wait... where did snowflake go??



okay, back to cute.



momx visited for five days of drunken amazing times.



we played pool at the boiler room and i apparently introduced momx to everyone and didn't learn about it until last night when everyone asked where she was and said she was awesome. she is awesome.




while we were playing pool i remember some weird lawyer talking to us, and i wasn't sure if he was hitting on me or my mom but then his friend was like "hey, man, have you called your wife back yet?" and we laughed at him.



we shopped and i bought TWO dresses and we tried to find accessories even but we couldn't so i bought a hat instead.




((hey, sx, remember these???))



ALL junk stores should have junk jewelry for junk prices.



i got caught looking at myself when someone pointed out the sign that says "only you can stop narcissism."






this dress is totally julia roberts in pretty woman when the guy that plays george kostanza totally calls her out for being a hooker at the polo game or horse races or whatever. i didn't buy it.




this dress is the happiest dress in the world. but weird because my boobs are too big. my gut fits into it just fine, but i have to push my boobs in to zip the back. i totally bought it.



momx did not buy that dress. ((le sigh of relief))




awww



this building is in austin i think and there is one like it in minneapolis and i think mary tyler moore was filmed there or something i heard once... we call it "ghetto in the sky". if they released a videogame that took place inside ghetto in the sky, i would totally play it.






dci san antonio regional.

go blue team!

i'll rant about that later.



also, we drank and painted.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:15 PM

    That looks nothing like ghetto in the sky.... you've been gone for too long. That place looks like one of Trump's buildings by comparrison. I'll try to find you a picture later when I have nothing else to do and don't need a nap or food and can't find anything on tv.

    also, I love that paintings! Damn. "When" I buy a house, I want you to decorate it with your paintings. or maybe you could just paint something like that on the wall, sans canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:21 PM

    Hell froze over...

    GHETTO IN THE SKY



    I guess some people call it The Crack Stacks also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the crack stacks Austin chapter!
    BANGLES!!!

    ReplyDelete