Tuesday, July 15, 2008

facebook wall-to-wall:

jxnumbereighty-five said:

does ur phone work? and if so know that ignoring black people will only end with a ridiculous grudge being held against you.....

mengtar said:

my phone works fine. just because i didn't want to go to crazy mary's birthday party with you doesn't mean i'm ignoring you. you could call or text me just as easily. what are you doing later this week?



phonecall at 10am:

crazy mary said:

mengtar, i don't like what you wrote on my BOYFRIEND'S facebook page and i just don't understand why you would say that about me and i'm asking you nicely to take it down this instant!

mengtar said:

did you steal my car?

crazy mary said:

what?

mengtar said:

don't call me ever again.



UPDATE:

later tonight...

jxnumbereighty-five said:

i'm not her boyfriend. i'm crashing with you tonight.

mengtar said:

are you sleeping on the other side of homeboy?

jxnumbereighty-five said:

you're STILL fucking him?!?

mengtar said:

you still don't put out.

No comments:

Post a Comment