Monday, January 26, 2009

my new composition professor is roughly ninety years old. i doubt she reads my blog.

she told us that this course will teach us the crucial critical thinking skills to make good decisions as we journey through the path of life ((clicheeeeeee))

does that mean i can't do coke off my kitchen counter top anymore?

mengtar said:

hey, how're ya'll doing?

tablex said:

two iced teas

mengtar said:

well that's good. my name is mengtar and i'll be taking excellent care of you today. can i start you off with anything to drink?

tablex said:

what?

mengtar said:

i'm doing well too. ((exit stage right))


they complained to the manager...

sometimes at work, i'll walk around the restaurant looking for people i know... so i can not talk to them.

don't freak out. the irs will be paying me ten thousand dollars on february sixth. ten thousand. don't freak out.

tomorrow will be spent cleaning on account of the discovery of a cricket refugee camp under my sweater. find peace in your shelter tonight, boys, tomorrow is your day of reckoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment