Sunday, August 17, 2008

UGH!!! playtex gentleglides are the worst most horriblest tampons in production! target had them on sale a few months ago. they were super-discounted and if you bought two of the million-tampon boxes you also received a $5 gift card. how can you pass that up?!?!

next time, pass it up.

i think they're lined with teflon.

am i old enough for a hysterectomy just because i feel like it yet?



onto great things...

yesterday was homeboy'ssisterx's birthday and it somehow became an amazing idea to bring her ((schwasted)) to my house to crash and play rockband and whathaveyou.



she told me i had a great ass once for every time she fell down my stairs.

it was plenty entertaining.



mAx was watching bizarre foods on the travel channel and took special note when they brought up foods from minnesota!

mAx said:

you guys eat some fucked up shit!

mengtar said:

we do?

mAx said:

yeah. you put everything ON A STICK! spaghetti and meatballs on a stick, tatertot something on a stick...

mengtar said:

ooo, tatertot hotdish on a stick? yeah, i'm hoping to get some when i go to the state fair while i'm home...

mAx said:

see!!! and what the fuck is a meat raffle?!?



special note: texans don't have meat raffles. i'll educate you later.



also, i totally look like a boy from behind... i can't wait for haircut day.

6 comments:

  1. New food for a stick.... 1/3 lb slice of bacon carmalized in maple syrup...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo.... wow....

    did i just have a heart attack?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:37 AM

    I had a heart attack and an orgasm at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:02 PM

    no, I'm still alive

    ReplyDelete
  5. good. because i'm not about to go to sportys in my hipster outfit by myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:57 PM

    oh my god... I'm getting the hipster outfit?!?!?! I don't know that I have an outfit to match. can you take me shopping before we head out to the dive bar?

    ReplyDelete