Saturday, August 09, 2008

but you don't bring me flowers.

congratulations to my blue team! back in div. 1 finals after 28 years. fuck. yes.

spending my saturday night at home being miserable and sick. ew. not that i would enjoy going out because i just want to watch musicals and lindsey lohan movies all night.

today at work, chicax ((who is a hip dresser, but horrible conversationalist but not awkward like me but more of i don't give a shit about your dream of waiting tables at the olive garden but it was actually a CASTLE! OMGZ GUYS BLEEEEEOOOOOOAAARGH!!!!!!)) was planning on giving a lot of clothes to good will... and as an avid thrift store shopper and lover of all things inexpensive, i convinced her to let me browse...



hmm... cute... but where could i possibly wear it??



ah-HA! 80's night at hailey's i test-danced it... rest assured, it will never happen again.



i'm pretty okay with polka-dots and i'll let the bow in the back slide. only because if i tie it loosely and it sags down my back it reminds me of a charlie brown christmas tree... no, YOU get a life!



but these sleeves aren't really working for me... but not enough for me to not wear it i guess.



cute little thing, and look at those bedroom eyes! you're totally swooning over me.



too bad i look totally preggers if i turn to the side... no dice.




i didn't like this one... at all... the colors looked much better when the sun was blinding me in the olive garden parking lot... but i rocked it regardless.



note the pockets! perfect for standing around being awkward! i should wear this to jupiter house the next time i want to read.



also, i think i'm between poses here.



took a break from my saturday night solo fashion show of patheticlor to nap off the sickness.



totally cute material... and ultra-soft. also cute with jeans.



i know it looks like i'm slowly moving the camera...



but really, i'm falling out of my chair... ((dorklor))



((no secrets))

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:14 AM

    that 5-painting deal in your first pics still rule... and that shirt would totaly work for buck-burger night

    ReplyDelete
  2. no. dive bars are where you have to dress ultra-hipster to super-prove how much cooler you are than everyone else!

    and then at regular bars you dress down because you're "too laid-back to care" haha. i'm feeling the last one... or possibly my 60s dress that is yet to be photographed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:15 AM

    I have so much to learn

    ReplyDelete