Thursday, August 28, 2008

and then there was hibbing...

ate their ((city)) famous tuffy burgers!




i went to an undwear party with my mother and her sisters ((old)) and their friends ((super old)) and had to pretend i wasn't a perv so be super dry in sarcasm and blame a lot on other people... if we've spoken, you know how that works.



also, my uncle owns the fattest dog ever. maybe his diet of spaghetti and meatballs and whole milk has something to do with it?





across the street is a childrens' playground. when i was a li'l one, i thought my uncle was famous, because he had poured the concrete sidewalks of the park. i think about how nice it is to have a famous uncle every time i visit this park.



raise your hand if you know what this means?




on my return from hibbing, i saved a turtle. i was awarded a metal by the truck that drove by thinking the reason i was laying in the street was because i was hit by a car and not to photograph reptiles...



i forgot to zoom out... whatever.




pandora's box erotic sex toys and lifestyle's condoms and tampax tampons. $.75 each. i usually expect the quality of my sex toys to be greater than that of my gas station tampons...





passoutlor because dadx signed me up to fail at donating blood in the morning. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment