Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"thankful for reality"

those words echo in my head as i organize all of the information for my insurance agent and for the claims office and for my new rental claim and for the claims adjuster and for the total loss adjuster...

am i in minnesota yet?

but it makes me happy knowing that superbonbon is enjoying her life in god's country and hope that i can be half as well or at least content soon... it may even take me moving back to minneapolis. i actually might be okay with that now.

i did some online car shopping at jupiter house tonight over a mocha shake with peanut butter while texting awkward totalled car sexual inuendos... car shopping will never be as fun as when you are sixteen, but dick and fart jokes will always be funny.

tomorrow i'm going to attempt getting a notary public signature for a picture id without a picture id. wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment