Friday, June 06, 2008

i woke up scraped and bruised from last night's wrestling match over my camera.




since i can no longer afford my trip to LA, px says i owe him big time. i decided to repay my debts to him the only way i know... explicit photos.

the importance of the privacy of these photos is mild. px enjoys the fact that he is the only one that gets to see them, but if someone were to glance at one or two, i can't say i'd care.

however, there is a possibility that these photos were taken in the bed of the homeboy trying to wrestle the camera from me. so the importance of the privacy of these photos from him is much higher.

then upon leaving homeboy's place, i was attacked by this guy.



had to drive home with a swollen mound on my back so i could ice it for an hour to get the stinger out. apparently taking nudie pics of yourself in someone else's bed with no intentions of showing them later is just bad kharma. bitches.

is this even street legal?



last night was big momma and little daddy's drag show at the boiler room. presenting the same gay 30-somethings doing the same christina aguilera songs with a better girlish figure than me.

jx showed up, fresh from 80's night at hailey's, with less than fresh clothing... note the sweat lines. ((also, FUCK 80's night))




i remember who black mike is! he's the guy that's more into himself than homeboy is that works at the abbey inn! anyway, he was at the drag show last night and he bought me a shot and i was okay with it and he said i was pretty while he walked me to my car and i rolled my eyes because i don't really subscribe to that, but it was a nice gesture and he kissed me and it was nice but i asked him to stop because i don't really subscribe to that either. blah blah blah everything predictable about leaving the bar and that one guy just won't leave you alone but you're too nice or awkward to just say no. but then he said something that actually suprised me.

black mike said:

you're right. i shouldn't be doing that if you're still with that other guy.

mengtar said:

what other guy?

black mike said:

your boyfriend. the dudeboy with the sweatband on.

mengtar said:

whoa.... no no no... where did you get that idea?

black mike said:

last time i saw you out, he told me to back down because the two of you were kind of together...

wow, jx, your shallow levels never cease to amaze me. just wow.

but apparently the feelings from the combination of being less attractive than drag queens and homeboy deciding 3 minutes in that he was just too tired has carried over from last night into my morning. i'd rather not go to work and stay in my room and not let anyone look at me today.

i need a break from the way you make me feel like shit. i'm glad pumpkin head will be here soon.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:22 PM

    RE: FIRST PICTURE

    RETURN OF GINAMO-BOOB MENGTAR!!!

    CAUTION: DO NOT BE CONSUMED BY GINORMOUSLY LARGE AND AMAZING TITTIES!

    ReplyDelete