Saturday, February 13, 2010

sometimes it becomes difficult to keep up with friends, school work, or social obligations. but you know it's bad when you can no longer keep up with your own body hair.

does anyone else get a high from nasal spray? i'm rocking big mike's for this post-bar evening-morning and i wish i had brought it with me for less than healthy reasons.

i'm sitting at a very wobbly table. you know the kind. i rest my arms on it and the stranger across the table shoots me a "why did you invade my space" type of glare. honestly, i didn't even ask. he's sitting next to the only available outlet that doesn't catch the draft every time the door swings open. i've been here too many times. i know these things. but i've been typing too heavy and quickly and he won't stop staring in an "i might pull my .22" sort of way... i'm going to go to the bathroom and when i return my things will either be smashed or lonely.

welcome to post-bar denton.

No comments:

Post a Comment