Wednesday, February 24, 2010

hi. hello.

k-hox, mAx, and i drinkdrankdrunk at 8ball last night which was followed by a verbal ((not oral)) love-fest of us gushing over how much we love our dogs.

NOOOO I LOVE YOOOUUURRRR DOGS MORE!!

STETSON IS ONLY SOORT OF RETARDEED I'M DRUNK BLEAEERRRRGHHHHHH

k-hox said:

wow, we might as well have been rolling last night.

no pool, but 2 never-ending games of darts and a celebrity double-bull shot from ktrix.

k-trix grabbed a dart, said:

what are you shooting for?

mengtar said:

bulls, 16 and 17.

k-trix shoots double bull, said:

yeah, i play some darts.


have you met stetson? allow me to continue gushing about my dog.

ahem.

the lament of stetson:







((fin))

this is typically such an un-chatty place. preferably un-chatty.

until this afternoon. fucking everyone.

didn't i just see you at the rec?

no, i sweat this much at all times.

i had to wash my hands three times to get the paint from under my nails.

i'm sorry, were we having a prior conversation?

can you watch this while i stand over here?

no one is going to steal your ugly art project! take your tissue paper and smelly tempera paint out of my coffee shop and out of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment