Thursday, July 23, 2009

broadcasting LIVE from my newly internetted and cabled abode!

verizon hooked us up monday afternoon... ari consumed some vital pieces of the remote control by monday evening...



le sigh...




luckily, the lady at the verizon plus store gave me two additional complimentary remotes... in case it happens again... apparently these sorts of things happen quite frequently.



so excellent. two free remotes. my new roommates won't kill me... now how to program it...



no! i don't need help... it's obvious... that i have it... or will get it soon... whatever.



and now for my photo tour! welcome to 1704 denton, tx!



k-hox said:

we should hang our leashes next to eachother.

mengtar said:

okay.

k-hox said:

you know, because that would just be cute.



later we made soup together and hung my paintings.




ari, some days you are more work than pleasure.




twu called me...

twu said:

mengtar, i'm happy to tell you that we have accepted your application! do you have any questions for me?

mengtar said:

yes... now what? what do i do? whom do i contact?

twu said:

let me give you some contacts. do you have a pen?

mengtar said:

yes... umm... i can grab one... but just so you know, there is a band practicing in my living room...



i was supposed to clean my room for the rest of the photo-tour, but... well... didn't. so this is the end of your tour. i charge you 3 tokens.




shalom, my boisterous friend! you will likely meet an untimely death soon. if ari, doesn't eat you, please don't leave your shell on the wall, it kind of creeps me out...




fire ants? no problem! especially if you have a giant upside down clay pot! sweet, thanks.





ari, we are going on 5am, please show them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment