Wednesday, August 29, 2007

my name is mengtar, and i'm an alcoholic. i have officially temporarily quit drinking for the next two weeks. it had started to feel like my body was slowly shutting down and i was continuing to make more and more poor decisions and spending way too much money on smokes and alcohol. i will not be chain-smoking anymore, as i only do that when i drink. i will also not be smoking in my car. 1 down, 13 to go.

since i'm doing a whole health-thing i may start running also. not sure. we'll see.



so two days ago i did something that i would usually openly discuss with the people i chill with but for some reason feel extremely guilty. and sadly, the person that usually hears the dirt on everything is the last person i would want to find out.

::le sigh::



now that vaguey-mc-vague-vague is done talking... in other news.

john and laura are officially together. congratulations, i really don't care. a thousand people have called to tell me and that was my reaction to them ver batum. i still have yet to hear from him and at this point can't figure out if he's being a misinformed dick or a fucking chickenshit. based on everything i know about him, i will safely assume the latter.

at this point, i only care because it would be nice to talk to him and to get my shit back. he still has my fish bowl ((not for fish)), my DC hat, my volcom shirt ((which actually used to be pete carey's volcom shirt)), my taco john's shirt ((which actually used to be emily erickson's taco john's shirt)), and my black river falls basketball duffel bag ((which actually used to be some basketball player's duffel bag from black river falls, wisconsin))



also in the news, i have no money and the labor day mattress sales are this weekend. FUCK! maybe kyle will have a re-change of heart.

was supposed to start at three-fins but have yet to do so... FUCK AGAIN!

2 comments:

  1. you hiding something from me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. as well as others. nothing you should be overly concerned about. and not what you're thinking. promise.

    ((it burns!!!! hahahaha no.))

    ReplyDelete