Friday, March 05, 2010

so i just left the union building. i was there to print a paper. i had forgotten my flash drive at home, so i just emailed it myself and figured i could quickly reformat it before printing.

worst.reformat.ofmylife.

at home, i still use windows 97 or something. i still exit to dos. and i still have to write a code every time i open a program.

also, it may be important to know that you are not allowed much time on these computers. you are allowed to upload, review, and print.

so... hypothetically... if the print store only uses microsoft turbo office from 2046, coincidentally the same year as the invention of the radiation vaccine, and it takes me 15 minutes to figure out how to double-space... i may or may not have drawn some attention...

update: i was scolded.

1 comment:

  1. I should totally start my work on the radiation vaccine invention!! Only 36 more years until I invent it. And to think I've been wasting my weekend with karaoke and lego batman...

    ReplyDelete