Wednesday, October 07, 2009

my new hobby is neglecting my writing and making ten thousand drafts and never finalizing, reviewing, editing, or POSTING any of them... but here is an incomplete list of things i've done...



i found a snail on my patio. hello, my new friend. i almost captured him to put in a jar with a stick and a leaf... but i already cannot afford to feed the pets that i have let alone myself... so my apologies, dear comrade, but you must remain feral. alas, the recession remains.

that felt like poetry.



ingredients for wild rice hotdish... caffeine, beer, and a magical recipe box.



who needs clean dishes?



i prefer the smell-check anyway.



i call this segment, "cutting onions: remix"






fin.



i'm currently laying in bed at 5am after a sleepless night listening to my 30-year-old roommate throw up in my bathroom... this is why i don't shower daily.




mushroom fields forever




my vomit-witholding roommates didn't approve of the praying mantis sanctuary in the kitchen... so he was released to the wild.

1 comment: